Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Fireworks

On Saturday at Nara Park in Acton, I saw the best fireworks display I’ve ever seen. It lasted a full 35 minutes. It was my first time watching fireworks in an affluent area. They must have spent a lot of money on their show.

Last year I was on a train on my way to New Jersey and Kris and I got to see a bunch of fireworks displays as we rode by a bunch of towns. That was pretty cool too.

The last fireworks display I watched was the Summer after I graduated from high school. After the show we walked to our cars and my sister started walking toward a flare in the road. Every person in the group (there were about 8 of us) warned her individually to watch out but she wasn’t paying attention and stepped right on the flare. It went inside her clog shoe (I also loved wearing clogs then). She yelped and flung her clog off her foot, along with the flare inside. She was okay but still has a scar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home