Monday, November 16, 2009

You picked a fine time

I got some freckles removed today (since my mom had melanoma, dermatologists remove any suspicious freckles or moles right away just in case). The only music they had was Kenny Rogers, on random. "Lucille" played three times during the short procedure. While I was getting dressed, I saw they left the freckles in the vials that are going to be sent to the lab.

If you want to see the full-sized version of the photo, you can click this tiny photo of the vials.


(One of my favorite episodes of Reno 911! stars Kenny Rogers).

3 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, Blogger beth coyote said...

We are having parallel lives. I had skin tags snipped off today. With weensy scissors.

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Valerie Loveland said...

Dermatology buddies!

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger beth coyote said...

Totally.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home