Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I have a lot to say about the Massachusetts Poetry Festival

For now, here is a photo of me at the small press book fair at the festival. They had a table with each book of everyone who was in the Massachusetts Poets with New Books Reading, and listed what time each of us went on. My book was in the middle of the table, right up front.



I am holding my new clipboard, made of hard wood (which I got complimented on more than anything else at the festival). You may also notice on my lanyard, just behind the clipboard, there is a tag that says "Presenter."

I am also wearing two backpacks in this photo. I am wearing mine, but I was also holding Kris's backpack while he took the photo.

2 Comments:

At 12:48 AM, Blogger beth coyote said...

Woohoo, lovely clipboard. And you look so 'poety' all loaded down with backpacks.

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Valerie Loveland said...

Poety is the look I'm always going for!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home