Tuesday, September 23, 2008

6 Unspectacular Things

Laura and Arlene tagged me to reveal six unspectacular things about myself.

1. I found my first gray hair yesterday (I will be 33 in December).

2. Since 2003 I've lived in 3 states (NJ, CA, TX), and I'm moving to my 4th state (MA) in 2 weeks. I am formulating a plan to stop moving. I'm glad I moved around a lot--it was fun, but I've had enough.

3. I don't really have a sense of smell. I can sort of smells things, but only at about 15-25%. It has gotten worse over the years.

4. I always adopt black cats because they are the last to be adopted at the shelter.

5. I am obsessed with audio poetry. Half the reason I like running is because I listen to poets on my ipod while I'm working out.

6. I grew up with a Chihuahua who hated everyone but family members. Since then, I have a love of difficult animals.


Rules
1. link the person who tagged you: Arlene and Laura
2. mention the rules on your blog.
3. list 6 unspectacular things about you.
4. tag 6 other bloggers by linking them.

6 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Blogger Maggie May said...

we have a black cat named Harry Potter :) he's a doll.

i am 33 too. i haven't started looking for greys yet, but maybe i should!

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Valerie Loveland said...

I also forgot to mention that I think black cats look cool too.

I wouldn't have found it if it wasn't right in the front.

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Isn't there a Patron Saint of Difficult Animals? If not, there should be!

So you're moving to Massachusetts. Whereabouts? I love New England.

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger beth coyote said...

My black cat, Lola, thinks I am her mother. She licks and grooms me.

Seriously, you listen to poetry while running? I would trip and fall because a.)I'm a klutz and I fall while running and b.)poetry tangles up my mind and I start writing responses and then (see a.).

 
At 5:26 AM, Blogger Charles said...

Moving is exciting! I hope it goes well. :)

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Valerie Loveland said...

Laura, I'm moving to Maynard, MA. It is about 45 minutes from Boston.

Beth, I've had more trips/falls when I've been running and haven't been listening to poetry.

Thanks Charles!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home