tagged me to reveal six unspectacular things about myself.
1. I found my first gray hair yesterday (I will be 33 in December).
2. Since 2003 I've lived in 3 states (NJ, CA, TX), and I'm moving to my 4th state (MA) in 2 weeks. I am formulating a plan to stop moving. I'm glad I moved around a lot--it was fun, but I've had enough.
3. I don't really have a sense of smell. I can sort of smells things, but only at about 15-25%. It has gotten worse over the years.
4. I always adopt black cats because they are the last to be adopted at the shelter.
5. I am obsessed with audio poetry. Half the reason I like running is because I listen to poets on my ipod while I'm working out.
6. I grew up with a Chihuahua who hated everyone but family members. Since then, I have a love of difficult animals.
1. link the person who tagged you: Arlene
2. mention the rules on your blog.
3. list 6 unspectacular things about you.
4. tag 6 other bloggers by linking them.