Monday, June 23, 2008

I Miss Glendale

Some friends who worked with me at the video game company got together last week, and we reminisced about working in downtown Glendale:

* Someone found $5k worth of drugs under a loose brick in the parking garage.

* A random, older, drunk woman stopped Phil (my boyfriend) as he was driving out of the parking lot to ask if she could “touch his cock.”

* I walked to my car at the top floor of the parking garage, and in the stairwell, I had to go through a bunch of guys with handkerchiefs tied around their faces.

* We pulled in to see a couple women with their asses out of their pants because they were peeing together in the parking garage.

* Some co-workers saw a couple having sex out in the open courtyard that we could see through the office windows.

* The multitude of times we saw someone being lewd with the Ben Franklin Statue in the courtyard in the same courtyard.

3 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Blogger ROSA E OLIVIER said...

Love, indefinable love!

G. Casanova

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Keith Woodruff said...

Sounds like my neighborhood, minus all the sex. I guess that leaves people with handkerchiefs (or however you spell it)

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Valerie Loveland said...

It was my favorite place to live. I was so sad when we got tranferred away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home