Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Agatha Christie

When I saw the trailer for the next Doctor Who episode, I was excited to see that Agatha Christie is going to be a character in the episode. I've never read any of her books, but I read about her 10 day disappearance in 1926 which included Christie having amnesia and murder accusations against the husband who had recently broken up with her. She wrote a couple weird letters before she left--one of them was to the chief of police saying she feared for her life.

Wikipedia confirms that the episode is about her disappearance/amnesia. I can't wait!

2 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Blogger Maggie May Ethridge said...

wow this is cool, i'm going to check this out. i grew up reading AC novels- my mom owned every single one.

i'm new to the blogsphere, nice to find you.

maggie

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Valerie Loveland said...

The episode was fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home