Monday, July 30, 2007

8 Things

Sarah tagged me (awhile ago)for the "Reveal 8 Things About Yourself" meme:

1. I was unemployed for 3 months in 2004 when I first moved to Glendale. Every single day when my boyfriend went to work, I would play/watch the entire series of The Office (UK). Its running time was almost exactly the same as the amount of time my boyfriend was at work every day.

2. I sew my own clothes. My mom was a seamstress, and I never wanted to learn to sew until I moved across the country, away from my parents.

3. When we moved from New Jersey to California, my boyfriend and I rented a winnebago with a storage compartment (it was called a "Funmover") and drove for 3 days straight with 3 cats, my sister, and a friend of ours. After we got to California, we all had nightmares about our apartment being on wheels for weeks.

4. I've lived in 3 states the last 5 years.

5. I grew up with a fat chihuahua who would try to attack everyone except family members. Since then, I've had a special place in my heart for mean/difficult animals (fat ones too).

6. I love video games. I worked at a video game company until recently.

7. For a couple years, I sold vintage clothes on ebay. I was thinking about quitting my job and opening a vintage clothing shop, when I got my first unhappy customer. After I remembered the annoying side of customer service, I got out of the business.

8. I stopped writing for a year. It was the worst year of my life.

2 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Blogger Jilly said...

My friend Marge had a fat Chihuahua that attacked people.

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger Valerie Loveland said...

Chihuahuas are the best!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home