Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Fat Cat Day

Dinah has gotten so fat recently that we had to have a conversation about how we're going to fix it. We don't want to get in trouble with the vet for taking a healthy young kitten and turning her into a hog.

We don't want to punish Corvine (who has always been a healthy, fairly slim cat) by limiting their food, so we're just going to have to get her to play more (she is the laziest kitten I've ever met).

You can click on any of these photos to see them full sized.

This is when we first found out she was getting fat. I was completely caught off guard when the vet gave us a warning about her weight, but I understood when I saw her with her belly shaved.



I think this photo really features how small her head is compared to her body these days.



This isn't the best photo, but you can see how wide she is now.



By the way, Corvine and Dinah have been getting along great. They're best friends.

3 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Blogger Christine said...

I, too, have a binge eating cat and a skinny one. I found I had to feed them different things in separate rooms. !!

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Valerie Loveland said...

I hope it doesn't have to come to that!

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger jenni said...

That wide pic is hilarious! How cute! Belle is gaining weight btw -- she even has a little tummy now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home